Last Updated: October 11, 2022
Revation Systems, Inc. dba LinkLive (collectively, “LinkLive,” “we,” or “us”) offers information about its services and products via its website located at linklive.ai (“Site”).
We reserve the right to amend or update this Policy from time to time or to create additional policies in order to accurately reflect changed circumstances or new legal requirements. As a result, it is important that you read this Policy closely so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your personal information.
By providing us with personal information or using the Site, you expressly consent to the information-handling practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use the Site or provide us with your information.
Personal Information We May Collect or Receive About You
For the purposes of this Policy, “personal information” is any information that identifies, relates to, or can be used to contact a particular individual. The specific types of personal information we may collect through the Site can be grouped as follows:
- Identity and contact information – First name, last name, mailing address, email address, billing address, position, name of employer, and telephone number.
- Marketing and communications information – Details regarding informational and promotional materials you may have requested or received from us, the solutions in which you are interested, information on your marketing or communication preferences, and copies of communications and inquiries, including services reviews and service inquiries, you have submitted to us, including through email, chat, calls, and features available on our Site.
- Transaction information – Details regarding your company’s agreement to purchase a LinkLive solution or service, including payments received, payment details, services purchased, transaction history, and other information relating to your use of the Site. Note that LinkLive uses a third-party processor to collect, process, and store payment card or banking information used to make or receive payments.
- Technical support information – Details about any customer service issues you are experiencing that require support.
- Device and usage information – Details regarding how and when you use our Site, including the device used to connect to our Site, your IP address and device identifier, the frequency and duration of your usage, the pages you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Site, and information about your interaction with our Site.
We collect this information when you access, use, or navigate our website, fill in forms on our Site, request information or communicate with us (including by phone, email, or otherwise), interact with chatbot or similar navigation features on our Site, visit or engage with our social media pages, participate in surveys or sponsored activities, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
Please note that we may aggregate or anonymize the foregoing types of data such that they are no longer capable of identifying you, in which case they are no longer considered “personal information.”
Other Information We Collect From You
Like most companies, we use various technologies on our website to automatically collect the following types of information about you:
- Log Files and Device Identifiers. We use log files to track actions occurring on the website and mobile application and collect data about visitors, including IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, and device identifiers.
- Web beacons and other technologies. Our website may use other tracking tools, including web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs), which are small electronic images embedded in content and email messages that are not ordinarily visible to users. Web beacons allow us to track pages and content accessed and viewed by users, as well as to monitor email readership. You can opt out of pixels by adjusting your browser’s cookie settings or adjusting cookie consent options on our website to not accept marketing cookies.
The information collected through these technologies may be combined with personal information or aggregated with other information on website visits. We may share information about your use of our website with our advertising and analytics partners, who may combine it with other information that you previously provided to them.
Information from Other Sources
We may obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliates, business partners, vendor partners, contractors, suppliers, and other third parties and add it to other information we have collected. We, and the third parties we engage, may combine information we collect from you over time, and across the internet, with information obtained from other sources. This helps us improve the information’s overall accuracy and completeness, and also helps us better tailor our interactions with you.
Information from Social Media
If you interact with us on any social media platform: (i) depending on your social media privacy settings, the personal information that you submit on the social media platform may be read, collected, or used by us as described in this Policy, and (ii) where we respond to any interaction with you on social media, your account name/handle may be viewable by any and all members or users of our social media accounts. Social media platforms operate independently from LinkLive and we are not responsible for the personal information that you choose to submit or link on any social media platform. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings of any social media platform with which you interact to help you understand their privacy practices.
How We Use Your Information
We (or the service providers acting on our behalf) use the personal information identified above for the following purposes:
- To provide you access to the Site;
- To provide customer support, and to verify, investigate, and respond to any claims, problems, or requests you may make;
- To provide you with information regarding LinkLive, the services we provide, as well as other information that you may request from us;
- To enforce our agreements with you or our partners, comply with our legal or regulatory obligations, or defend or advance legal claims;
- To prevent or detect hacking activities, financial crime, security breaches, or safety risks in connection with our website;
- To develop, update, and improve our services and Site;
- To optimize your experience on our Site and ensure that our content is presented to you in the most effective manner;
- To send you promotional or marketing communications and other announcements and messages, track your marketing preferences, and for our internal marketing purposes;
- To notify you about changes to our Site and our services;
- To provide you with surveys or otherwise solicit feedback regarding the Site and our services; and
- To perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection or that you otherwise consent to.
For more information about your options relating to your personal information and your communication preferences, see “Choices About the Collection and Use of Personal Information” below.
Our Marketing Efforts
We may send you direct marketing communications from time to time including news, updates, offers, and other announcements relating to our services and activities. We will only send marketing messages where the law allows us to do so and, in the event that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications from us, then you can always unsubscribe using the option provided in the communication you have received (e.g., in the footer of the email) or by contacting us using the information below.
Disclosure of Your Information
As noted above, when the information we collect is aggregated, anonymized, or otherwise does not identify you it is no longer considered “personal information.” We may use such information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
In addition, we may share information that we collect or that you provide in the following circumstances:
- With service providers that we use to assist us with providing the website and our services, including our IT system providers, website and mobile application providers, chatbot service providers, payment processors, or API providers.
- With vendors that we use for our contract management and fulfillment processes.
- With our third-party marketing service providers that assist us with promotional materials, campaigns, and communications.
- With website analytics vendors in order to understand our Site traffic and usage patterns, optimize our website, and identify potential new clients.
- With our customer relationship management vendors as necessary for customer service and support, sales, marketing, and lead generation.
- With our email service provider, who enables us to communicate with you and our other contacts.
- With our affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, or related entities for the purposes of marketing and product development related to our services.
- Buyers or other successors prior to or in the event of a merger, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, where the information is among the assets being transferred.
- Regulatory and governmental authorities, law enforcement agencies, and courts, as necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
We reserve the right to disclose your information as necessary to comply with a subpoena or similar investigative demand, court order, request for cooperation from law enforcement or other governmental agency, to exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law.
Your Choices About Collection and Use of Your Information
We respect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use, and disclose your information. We try to offer you meaningful choices regarding your personal information. Some choices you have regarding personal information include the following.
- Marketing Emails – As required by applicable laws, you can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us by clicking the “opt out,” “unsubscribe,” or similar link in any such promotional emails and following the instructions provided.
- Cookies – Depending on your browser or device, you may have the option to set the browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, notify you when a cookie is set, or delete cookies. Each browser and device are different, so we recommend you evaluate the tools and settings available in your browser or device, as well as any available instructions for the same. Please note that if you disable or delete cookies, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the website.
- Google Analytics – As discussed above, we use Google Analytics in connection with the website. If you would like to refrain from having your data collected by Google Analytics, Google has developed an opt-out browser that you can use. You can find more information on how Google uses information it collects here.
- Interest-Based Advertising – To opt-out of personalized or interest-based advertisements, you may be able to adjust the settings on your device. Please go to your device settings and opt-out through the controls provided through Google/Android or iOS, as applicable. Each operating system, iOS for Apple phones, Android for Android devices and Windows for Microsoft devices, has its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of interest-based advertisements. (We cannot guarantee that these instructions will not change, or that they will continue to be available; they are controlled by each mobile platform, not us.). For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or contact the applicable platform operator. You can also visit https://optout.aboutads.info to opt out of interest-based advertisements.
- Declining to Provide Information – You can choose not to provide us with information we may request, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our website, request information about our services, make purchases, or initiate other transactions with us.
- Do Not Track Mechanisms – Please note that our Site does not honor “Do Not Track” signals, and such signals will not impact the operation of the Site.
- Jurisdiction-specific Choices – See below for additional choices that may be afforded to you under the laws of your place of residence.
In addition to the above, you may contact us using the details provided at the end of this Policy with any questions about the choices relating to your personal information.
California Civil Code § 1798.83 (California’s Shine the Light Act) further permits California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, you may ask us to refrain from sharing your personal information with certain of our affiliates and other third parties for their marketing purposes. Please tell us your preference by contacting us at the contact information below.
If you reside in Canada, various Canadian laws, including Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (“PIPEDA”), may provide you certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to request information about the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, to request access to your personal information, and to challenge the accuracy and completeness of your personal information and have it amended as appropriate.
If you are a Canadian resident and would like to make a request regarding your personal information, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Canada Resident Request,” or otherwise contact us using the information in the “How to Contact Us” section below. We will attempt to respond to your request as quickly as possible, but may ask you to provide additional information to enable us to locate the personal information or determine how it has been used or disclosed. We will provide you access, as appropriate, at minimal or no cost to you.
Protection of Your Information
We use appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites. Such websites have separate privacy policies that you should review. We cannot take responsibility for the content of linked websites or those companies’ data-handling practices.
Our website is a general audience site and is not directed at children under the age of 13. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 13 through the website. Should we discover that a child under age 13 provided us with personal information, we will use that information only to inform the child that we must have parental consent before receiving such information.
LinkLive is headquartered in the United States and, as a result, the information you provide to us may reside on servers or workstations located in the United States. You understand and consent that information you provide may be transferred to the United States. You also understand that the data protection laws in the United States may be different from those of the country where you reside. When we transfer personal information to the United States, we will implement appropriate and suitable safeguards to protect such information as may be required by applicable data protection laws.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or other mandatory reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process it, whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. We also consider any specific limitation periods under applicable law.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that we may change this Policy from time to time. If there are changes to our Policy, we will post them here and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of this document. Continued use of this Site after any changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes. Accordingly, we encourage you to check the Policy periodically for updates.
How to Contact Us
For questions or more information about our privacy practices, or to raise any challenges or concerns, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by using the contact information provided below:
Revation Systems, Inc. dba LinkLive
P.O. Box 194690
San Francisco, CA 94119 USA
Phone: +1 (952) 392-1833